<

外贸展会英语:广交会英语情景对话案例(5)

发布人:参展网阅读数:19297

中国进出口商品交易会CANTON FAIR

时间:2024-10-15至11-04

42、签完合同后,你可以和客户这么说:

I’m very pleased that we have come to an agreement at last、

我非常高兴我们最终达成一致。

Let’s congratulate ourselves for the successful contract、

我们祝贺我们成功签订合同。

I want to tell you how much I appreciate your order、

我想告诉你我非常感谢你的订单。

Thank you for your order、 We assure you of a punctual execution of your order as soon as your L/C( Down payment) reach us here、

谢谢你的订单,我向你保证我们会在收到你的信用证(定金)后马上执行你的订单。

Thank you very much for your order

非常感谢你的订单。

43、签完合同了,就可以放松下来。这时,为了增进和客户的熟悉程度和友谊深度,你可以说些其他的话题,并从中间接了解客户。比如你可以说:

Is this your first time to China?

这是你第一次来中国吗?

Is this your first time to Canton fair?/Guangzhou Fair?

这是你第一次来广交会吗?

Do you travel to China on business often?

你经常来中国做生意吗?

What kind of Chinese food do you like?

你喜欢那种中国食品?

What do you like to do in your spare time?

你业余时间喜欢做什么?

Could I have some information about your scope of business?

你能告诉我你的经营范围吗?

It was nice to talking with you、

和你交谈非常愉快

I enjoyed talking with you、

我非常愉快和你交谈。

We really wish you’ll have a pleasant stay here、

我们衷心希望你在这儿逗留愉快

I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here

我们希望你在这儿过的愉快。

Do you have much trouble with jet lag?

你有很多时差困扰吗?

44、如果你的工厂在珠三角地带,你可以在广交会期间邀请客户参观工厂,这个工厂要是你们自己的。如果工厂不是你们自己的,客户没有求还是别主动邀请了。你可以这么和客户说:

You’ll understand our products better if you visit our factory during you stay here in canton fair、

在广交会期间如果你能参观我们的工厂,你将能更好理解我们的产品。

Let’s me know when you are free、 We will arrange the tour for you to visit our factory which nearby guangzhou、

请告诉我你什么时候有时间,我将安排你参观我们广州附近的工厂。

客户也可能主动要求你安排参观工厂,他会这么说:

I wonder if you could arrange a visit to your factory?

我想你是否可以安排我参观你们工厂。

45、客户离开摊位时,你要这么和客户告别:

I wish you a success in your business transaction in canton fair、

我祝愿你在广交会获得成功。

Wish you a very pleasant journey in guangzhou!

祝你广州旅行愉快,

It is a pity you are leaving so soon、

你马上就要离开了很舍不得。

I’m looking forward to seeing you again

我期待再次见到你。

Don’t forget to look me up if you are ever in China、 Have a nice journey!

无论何时你来中国不要忘了来看我,一路顺风。

客户会和你道别说:

Thank you very much for everything you have done us during our stay in your booth、

非常感谢在你们展位时你给我们所做的一切。

你可以这么回答客户:

Don’t mention it、 Keep in touch、

别客气,保持联系。

46、在广交会上,采购商除了在你的摊位咨询价格,他们还会到很多摊位去交谈询价。

而你为了尽可能先人一步搞定客户订单,有时你有必要约客户在晚上出去一起吃饭或娱乐,或者去客户入住的酒店去看望客户并谈论有关问题。

May I make an appointment with you? I’d like to arrange a meeting to discuss your new order this evening in your hotel at your convenient time、 could you tell me which hotel do you check in and your room Number?

我可以和你约个时间吗?我想今天晚上在你方便的时候到你入住的酒店和你讨论订单的问题。你可以告诉我你入住的酒店和房间号吗?

或者:

Would you please tell me when you are free so that I can honour you a dinner?

你能告诉我你什么时候有时间,以便我可以设晚宴宴请你好吗?

Can I invite you to have dinner together this evening?

今晚我可以邀请你一起吃晚餐吗?

客户可能这么对你说:

OK, I checked in Dongfang Hotel, My room no、 is XXX、

好的,我入住东方饭店,我的房间号是XXX。

thanks, It is my pleasure to have dinner with you、I will be there、

谢谢,和你一起用晚餐是我的荣幸,我会前往的。发布时间:2020-01-14

  • 上一页
  • 5
  • 6
  • 下一页
  • 百科知识

    广交会

    猜你感兴趣
    最新展会知识
    热门展会知识
    申请展位
    X展会网二维码

    方法:点击下方微信号自动复制,打开微信添加好友

    第一步:点击微信号:izhanhui

    第二步:打开微信,去添加好友

    微信号已复制,请打开微信添加好友咨询!