<

外贸展会英语:广交会英语情景对话案例(4)

发布人:参展网阅读数:19297

中国进出口商品交易会CANTON FAIR

时间:2024-10-15至11-04

27、关于客户问的保险问题,你可以这样回答:

For Transactions concluded on CIF bases, we usually effect insurance with the People’s Insrance Company of China against All Risks, as per Ocean Marine Cargo Clause of The People’s Inrance Company of China、

对于按照CIF达成的交易,我们通常按照中国人民保险公司的海洋运输保险条款,投保中国人民保险公司的一切险。

Usually, the amount insured is 110% of the total invoice value, However, if a higher percentage is required, we may do accordingly but you have to bear the extra premium as well、

通常,保额按发票额的110%投保,但是,如果你要求更高的加成比例,我可以按照承保但是额外保费你方承担。

Should you require the insurance to be covered as per institue Cargo Clause, we would be glad to comply but if there is any difference in premium between the two it will be charged to your account、

如果你们要求投保协会货物保险条款,我们可以投保但是如果由此引起两者之间的费用差别,由你们负担。

we are also in a position to insure the shipment against any additional risks if you so desire, and the extra premium is to be borne by you、 In this case, we shall send you the premium receipt issued by the relative underwrter、

我们也可以投保任何你希望的附加险,但是额外费用由你方负责,我们将把保险公司的保费收据寄给你。

如果客户要你报的是 CFR价格,但是客户还是要求你给他办理保险,他会这么和你说:

we do know that for transactions on CFR bases, usually the buyer effect insurance, but could you on our behalf to effect the insurance?

我们知道CFR达成的交易,通常保险都是买家投保的,但是,你能代表我投保吗?

对于客户的这个要求,你可以这么回答:

we agree to effect insurance on your behalf but you have to bear the premium、

我们同意代表你办理保险,但你必须要承担的保费。

28、当谈到产品包装时,客户会问你关于产品包装问题:

can you tell me about your usual packing?

你能告诉我关于你们通常的包装吗?

或者客户直接说:

Your packing must be seaworthy and can stand rough handling during transit、

你们的包装必须具有适航性,并能经得起运输中的野蛮搬运。

29、 有关包装问题,你必须对你们的产品包装非常了解,并能马上熟练地表达出来。例如:你可以这么说:

We would like to inform you that we used to pack our products in wooden cases but if you like to pack it in carton, we also can meet you,and we found our cartons just as seaworthy as wooden cases、

我们想告诉你的是,我方以前通常都是用木箱包装我们的产品,但如果你喜欢用纸箱包装,我们可以满足,而且,我们的纸盒和木箱一样适合海运。

或者你把手里提前准备好的你们出口常用的包装图片拿给客户看,并说:

Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the picture of our packing available now, you may have a look、

你们对包装有什么特别要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装照片,你可以看下。

30、如果客户对包装有自己的偏爱,客户会这么和你说:

We prefer carton packing to wooden case packing、

我们更喜欢用纸盒包装,而不是用木箱包装。

或者客户对你们的包装没有特殊要求,他会这么说:

Please give special attention to the packing, or the goods could be damaged in transit、

请特别注意包装,不然的话,货物可能会在运输中遭损。

你为了让客户放心,你可以语气肯定,非常自信的回答客户:

You can rest assured about that、

包装你尽可放心。

31、接着客户会询问有关交货期问题,他会这么说:

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你们通常要多久才能交货?

What about our request for the early delivery of the goods?

我们要求尽快交货如何?

What is the earliest time when you can make delivery?

你们最早什么时候交货?

How long does it usually take you to make delivery?

你需要多长时间交货?

When will you deliver the products to us?

你将何时给我们交货?

When will the goods reach our port?

货物何时能运达我们港口?

Will it possible for you to ship the goods before early October?

十月初你装运货物吗?

32、关于交货期的问题,你必须事先就了解你们工厂或者供货商的大致备货时间,假如备货时间是30天,那你报给客户的交货期就说50天,给自己留点余地。你可以这么回答客户:

we usually take shipment within 50 days from the date that your down payment (L/C) reaching us here、

我通常在接到你们的定金(信用证)后50天内装运。

We deliver all our orders within two month after receipt of the covering letters of credit、

我们在收到信用证后两个月内交货所有我们的订单。

I think we can meet your requirement、

我想我们能满足你的要求。

We can assure you that the shipment will be made not later than the first half of xxx、

我们保证装运将在不晚于XXX上旬装运。

We will get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time、

我们将在规定的时间内发运货物。

The earliest delivery we can make is at the end of XXX、

我们最早的交货时间在 XX月底。

33、客户如果对你报的交货时间不满意,他会这么和你说:

we expect you to make delivery in less than a month, can you?

我希望你们在不到1个月的时间内交货,行吗?

或者客户这么说:

Could you make prompt delivery?

可以即期交货吗?

You may know that time of delivery is a matter of great important、

你知道交货时间是最重要的事项。

You know that time of delivery is very important to us、 I hope you can give our request your special consideration、

你知道交货时间对我们非常重要,我希望你能对我们的请求给予特殊对待。

Let’s discuss the delivery date first、 You offered to deliver the goods within two months after the contract signing、

我们首先来谈交货期,你报签合同后两个月内交货。

The interval is too long、 Could we expect an earlier shipment within one month?

这个间隔时间太长,我们希望一个月内交货可以吗?

34、有关交货期问题,你一定要根据你们产品的具体生产备货能力和订单情况回答了。你可以这么说:

we like to do our best to delivery as soon as we can、

我们将尽我们具有影响力的努力尽快交货。

或者:

We’ll try our best、 The earliest delivery we can make is in (November), but I can assure you that we’ll do our best to advance the shipment、

我们尽我们具有影响力努力,我们最早的交货时间是在11月,但是,我们保证我们将尽力提早装运。

I believe that the products will reach you in time and in good order and hope they will give you complete satisfaction、

我相信货物能按时完好地运到你们那里,并能令你完全满意。

或者拒绝客户的提前发货要求,但是你要这么和客户说:

I’m afraid not、 As you know, our (factory)manufacturer is full ordered and we have a lot of order to fill、

我恐怕不行,你知道,我们工厂订单满满的,我们又很多订单要执行。

I’m sorry、 We can’t advance the time of delivery、

对不起,我们不能提前交货时间。

如果你对交货期心里没有数,你可以这么回答客户:

I’ll find out with our home office、 We’ll do our best to advance the time of delivery、

我将和公司联系咨询有关情况,我们将尽我们具有影响力努力尽快交货。

35、客户会接着和你谈论付款方式:他会说:

Could you tell me which kind of payment terms you’ll choose?

能否告知你们将采用那种付款方式?

What do you think of the payment terms?

对支付条件有何看法?

Shall we discuss the terms of payment?

我们谈谈付款条款吧?

What is your regular practice about terms of payment?

你们通常的付款方式是什么?

What are your terms of payment?

你们的付款方式

36、你这么回答客户提出的付款问题:

We usually by full payment in advance、

我们通常是全款预付定金

30 percent deposit、the balance (70%)to be paid against our copy of bill of lading、

交30%的定金,尾款凭提单副本支付。

We only accept T/T as the terms of payment、

我们只接受电汇的汇款方式。

by letter of credit at sight

凭即期信用证

Our company always require L/C for our exports

我公司总是要求出口凭信用证支付。

We’d like you to pay us by L/C、

我们希望你通过信用证支付我们。

37、客户会说出他希望的付款方式:

We hope you will accept D/P payments terms、

我们希望你能接受付款交单的付款方式。

In view of this order of small quantity, we propose payment by D/P with collection through a bank so as to simplify the payment procedure、

鉴于这个订单数量很小,我们建议采用付款交单通过银行托收的方式支付,这可以简化付款程序。

Payment by L/C is the safest method, but rather complicated、

凭信用证支付是最完全的方式,但是太复杂。

38、你要明确毫不犹豫地拒绝客户要求的付款方式,你要这么礼貌而坚决地回绝客人的高风险付款方式:

I’m sorry、 We can’t accept D/P or D/A、 We insist on payment by L/C(T/T)、

对不起,我们不能接受付款交单或者承兑交单的付款方式,我们坚持通过信用证(T/T电汇付款)方式。

I’m afraid we must insist on our usual payment terms by T/T (L/C at sight)、

我们必须坚持我们通用的电汇(即期信用证)付款方式。

39、当付款条款确定后,客户会问你:

When should we open the L/C?

我们什么时候开信用证?

How long should our L/C be valid?

我们的信用证的有效期要多长时间?

when should I make the down payment?

我们什么时间付定金?

40、你要根据客户的订货数量,以及你们的备货时间,告诉客户提前多少天开证或付定金:你要这样回答客户:

Your L/C must reach us 50 days before the date of delivery so as to enable us to make all necessary arrangements、

你的信用证要在交货期50天前到达我们,这样我们才可以做所有的必要安排。

your down payment must reach us two month before the date of delivery so that to enamble us to make all necessary arrangements、

你的定金必须在交货日前两个月前到达我们,以便我们做所有必要的安排。

41、当主要问题都谈完了,你可以主动向客户提出签订合同的问题:

Since both of us are in agreement on all the terms and conditions shall we sign the contract now?

既然我们双方一致同意所有的条款,那我们现在就签约好吗?

客户同意,你就去准备合同,然后签字,告诉客户签字位置:

Please Sign your name here、

请这里签名发布时间:2020-01-14

  • 上一页
  • 4
  • 5
  • 下一页
  • 百科知识

    广交会

    猜你感兴趣
    最新展会知识
    热门展会知识
    申请展位
    X展会网二维码

    方法:点击下方微信号自动复制,打开微信添加好友

    第一步:点击微信号:izhanhui

    第二步:打开微信,去添加好友

    微信号已复制,请打开微信添加好友咨询!